Beat the heat from exercise, workout and hot flash naturally, calmly and discreetly. A natural alternative to HRT.
The Cooling Mist offers instant, fresh relief from the discomfort of a hot flash or night sweats.
- Cools, hydrates and calms
- Reduces body heat and redness
- Instant, long-lasting relief
- Clinically approved
- 125ml / 4.2fl oz
- Made in UK
Deborah Bruce, Consultant Gynaecologist at London Bridge Hospital and the Council of the British Menopause Society : “The product to cure hot flashes is a Cooling Mist, which contains alcohol that evaporates as soon as it comes into contact with the skin, drawing the heat out immediately. Aloe Vera within the product also helps to alleviate any redness often associated with hot flushes occurring in menopausal women. The cooling mist smells really lovely, I can certainly see this product being very popular for women for whom Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is contraindicated. “Also of note is that the product doesn’t leave any sticky residue after application, and can be used over make up which will undoubtedly appeal to women! As an added benefit, it leaves the skin feeling quite soft and moisturised. I have tried this product myself and would definitely recommend it to my own patients.”
How to apply
- Lightly spray the chest and neck area
- Allow the mist to evaporate and cool
- Reapply as needed. 9 out of 10 women reported that the Cooling Mist significantly offered hot flash relief in an recent independent study.